TechTalk #10 – Digital Marketing – Stand out to your target audience
TechTalk’s mission is to help close the STEM skill shortage gap. We do this through variety of activities including planning tech-focused events with multiple speakers followed by networking.
About this Event
TechTalk New Zealand is proud to present the 10th TechTalk event host and sponsor by Techtorium.
The theme: Digital Marketing- stand out to your target audience
- Dr Paula Ray | Research manager at Aspire2 International
- Negin Ahmadi | PhD Candidate – Marketing at Auckland University of Technology
- Leon Thomason | Managing Director at Flight Digital
- Libby McFadden | Head of Brand and Content at New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 27th Feb 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Venue: Level 4, 182 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland
- We will have 4 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team building session (Breakout rooms)
- Please refer to the table below for more information
Our amazing sponsor and collaborators:
- Techtorium | New Zealand Institute of Information Technology
- The University of Waikato
- Limited seats available so hurry and book yours now!
- Registration required.
- Attendance is free!
- Snacks and beverages will be provided
Follow us on:
- Website: https://techtalk.org.nz/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLyNt7-JrM4wky6_mellFzw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/techtalknz/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/techtalknz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechTalk_Nz
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/techtalknz/