Diversity in Tech: How to promote inclusivity during social isolation?
TechTalk’s mission is to help close the STEAM skill shortage gap. We do this through a variety of activities, including planning tech-focused events with multiple speakers followed by networking.
About this Event
TechTalk is proud to present the 12th TechTalk event (2nd Virtual TechTalk).
Theme: Diversity in Tech: How to promote inclusivity during social isolation?
Speakers: We have 4 amazing speakers with both industry and tertiary education background.
- Guillermo Merelo | Diversity Manager at Diversity Works NZ
- Kainaat Jamil | Business Agility Practitioner at Deloitte
- Matthew Jackson | Founder @ On The Side & EHF Fellow
- Daniel (DC) Harding | Head of Learning and Development at Aspire2 International
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 14th May 2020
- Time: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (Time Zone: UTC+12 Auckland)
- Venue: Virtual Event at Zoom (We will send the Zoom link soon)
- Note: You can join the event either using phone or your laptop/PC/Mac. Please make sure to install the Zoom app before the event. For more information about Zoom you can refer to the following link: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoomMeetings
- Please let us know if you need any help.
- We will have 4 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team building session (Breakout rooms)
- Please refer to the table below for more information
Our amazing sponsor and collaborators:
- Techtorium | New Zealand Institute of Information Technology
- The University of Waikato | SOE
- The University of Auckland | NIP
- Aspire2 International
- Migrant Views New Zealand
Follow us on: