The collaborative education systems approach to learning has been in practice for generations. In this TechTALK, we’re going to find out how this approach to learning can help set up careers in technology for success.
We are proud to announce the 26th TechTALK seminar (hybrid event) as below:
When and where:
- Date: Tuesday 17th May 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Venue: 4th Floor, 20 Symonds Street, The University of Auckland, CBD Auckland
TechTALK 2023 Theme: Smart learning
Event Special Theme: Empowering future tech careers though collaborative education systems.
Speakers: We have four amazing speakers and panel members with both industry and university backgrounds:
- Masoud Shakiba | Founder at TechTALK and Platform PI, Lecturer and Alumni engagement champion at Te Pukenga
- Jesin James | Lecturer at The University of Auckland
- Shyamini Szeko | Head of Learning & Capability, Strategic Leader: Growth & Transformation, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Learning & Organisational Development at Tegel
- Dila Beisembayeva | Senior Implementation Lead (Micro-credentials) at Te Pūkenga
TechTALK’s mission is to help to close the STEAM skills shortage gap! We do this through various activities, including planning tech-centric events with multiple speakers followed by networking sessions, running industrial workshops, and collaborating with other organisations to enhance learning and development. We want to increase the technical knowledge level of everyone in New Zealand and all around the world.
Follow us on: